Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's the Little Things

Sometimes, it's the little things that make a difference.
And sometimes, it's the little things that drive you nuts.

My mother-in-law was beginning to drive me nuts. Ditto my father-in-law. It seemed that the closer we got to Roc re-entering the academy, the more clingy they became. Suddenly every problem at work became a big problem; they were saying with their mouths that they supported Roc and his decision, but in the meantime, they were causing him a lot of grief.

Maybe it was getting the dog that activated the Momma Bear instinct inside me...I don't know...all I know is that I was feeling super-pissed and felt the need to protect Roc at all costs. I wanted him to have a clean slate when he went into the Academy. I didn't want nuisance calls to drive his attention away and I certainly didn't want doubt to creep up, and creep in, and take over once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com