Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Many Questions

As the story continues to unfold about the Bronx High School Graduate who was senselessly killed, there are still so many questions that need to be asked, but here's one for the Cops and Cop Wives that are reading this post:

Does the father's past criminal record have anything to do with this?

The local media is going wild with this fact. I know a few cops who are now calling him a Career Criminal. Did his habit of disobeying the law cause him to act---when perhaps someone without this same kind of history may have followed up with the cops on the scene?

Does it matter?

1 comment:

  1. OMG... Not living in NY I hadn't heard about that, I'm surprised it didn't make our news... What a tragedy. I can't believe it took a grand jury to decide whether to charge the parking attendants though... All I've heard is that the dad started it and was being very violent, I haven't heard what exactly the son did, but somebody else stabbed the son and that person should be on trial. Even if that person acted in self defense there's usually at least a trial to determine that right?

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com