Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot Like Fire

It's HOT LIKE FIRE in the Northeast today; NYC is looking to shatter some weather records, and everybody's complaining to anyone who will listen.

I had a brutally hot day yesterday in which case I felt totally justified in sitting on my couch and eating ice cream at 11:00 last night.

Roc is not working today and I am grateful...it seems tempers are shorter as the weather gets hotter. Plus I get the added joy of not worrying about him dehydrating...as I do whenever the heat is oppressive.

So...as the fitness instructor in me reminds you to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate...I would also like to tell you to enjoy the weekend, because sometime mid-February, we'll be wishing for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com