Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Come On and Enter!

Come on and Enter the Contest! I know you're reading me out there...in Connecticut, in New Jersey, in the Five Boroughs, in the Sixth...it's time to enter the Contest! It doesn't have to be a long, wordy story at all...just let me know your "MOST" Moment and you and your cop can win **TWO FREE TICKETS** to my upcoming Show!!

For those of you who may not want to enter, but are still interested in coming; Don't Hesitate! Come out and support an NYPD Officer's Wife! I want to see the theatre packed with LEO's and their significant others! Let's come together and have a great night out...talking about the things that effect our lives.

I look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com