Thursday, July 19, 2012

The SCW Live Show

As so many of you already know, last year I crafted a Theatre Production called The Suddenly Cop Wife Live Show. In October 2011, I performed it Off-Broadway and I just did the show again in June, in Westchester County, New York.
The thing is, some of you don't know about this one-of-a-kind show. Perhaps you're just tuning in to the Blog, or maybe you shuffled through the Show Posts because you're not located in or around the NYC area. I get it---trust me---I totally understand why perhaps it has escaped your notice...but I am telling you about it now because I want to get the word out about this fabulous Show.
How many times have you seen a TV show, a movie, or even live theatre with a story told from the Cop's perspective? I'll answer that one for you: countless times. Now think about how many times you've seen a show constructed from the Cop's Wife's point of view?  I can count one so far...my show. And I am asking you to get out there and let someone you know in on the Show today.
Here's how: do you know a Police Officer's family that is in need of a fund-raiser? Have show, will travel. Think about this...how great would it be to support a LEO family and get an opportunity to see a show that speaks to the heart of what we go through every day? Perhaps you can't think of anyone who fits the bill. That's okay. You can still help spread the word. Head on over to Facebook today and "LIKE" the Show Page. Feel free to share it on your Wall, or send the link around. The more people that know about the Show, the better of a chance you have of seeing it soon in a city or town near you!

http://www.facebook.com/TheSuddenlyCopWifeLiveShow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com