Monday, November 19, 2012

Toys 4 Breezy

A sincere Thank You to all those people who chipped in and gave a Toy for Breezy. Breezy Point in Queens was hit extremely hard by the Hurricane and there was a great loss suffered by so many who owned homes there. These pictures are just a sampling of some of the toys I collected over the past two weeks.
Even if you live far away from NYC, I would encourage you to think about donating a toy for a child who lost everything. It will do your heart good...I promise...and it will make the Holiday Season come alive.
Thanks again to Ted at FIT who is distributing the toys, and all those who donated. If you'd like any more information, feel free to contact me here, on FB, Twitter, or email. I'm going to be collecting toys through December 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com