Monday, February 25, 2013

Hear Me Out

For those of you who are regular readers of my Blog, you've probably already noticed that this past month has not been chock-full of Blog posts, and that I have been writing a bit less regularly than what is normal for me.
I have been going through an incredibly difficult time in my life; I daresay that I may even deem this the most difficult season; and I am finally getting ready to talk about it.
I have been crying endless buckets of tears. I can without a doubt tell you that I feel incredibly lost. It's a personal struggle that doesn't have a whole lot to do with being a Cop's Wife, but I can also tell you that being a Cop's Wife manages to play into it in a ton of tiny ways...just like everything else we've discussed here.
I am guaranteed to offend some people if you follow me throughout this story. I can almost predict that I will lose a few readers. Who knows, I may even gain some.
What I can assure you of is that I will be as unfailingly honest as always. If you follow me on Twitter, you've seen me asking for prayer recently, and for those who don't believe in prayer to send good energy my way. I'm going to continue to ask for that, but I am also going to ask you to do me one more favor: hear me out. Stick your judgements up on the shelf for a time and know that I am a human being in immense pain right now. Be with me or log off---your choice---but either way, please be respectful. Please know that not telling this story would feel like withholding, and I'm not into that. So...here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com