Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paging Al Sharpton

Hey Rev Al!
Where you been?
You certainly weren't in SoB last night, while a "person of color" was busy disparaging my husband, calling him a "F@$#ING GUINEA" then...a "MOTHERF@$#ING GUINEA" then..."A PIECE OF SHIT MF GUINEA WOP BASTARD."

I would bet my last dollar that if it was the other way around, you would be on the scene avec entourage. And cameras.

Instead, you were no where to be found. Now, us I-talians take it all in stride; you see, Roc knew that the aforementioned piece of garbage was high on pot laced with PCP, and all the threats to "kick his ass" were clearly just threats, as he was rolled up inside ESU's famous "taco."

In fact, my husband dealt him a good one:
"That's Officer Guinea to you."

According to Urban Dictionary: GUINEA is THE most vile racial slur that can be used against an Italian-American.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Really? I didn't know that. How many decades has it been since anyone was offended by insults to his Italian-American heritage? This from a Mick-Wop. (My 'genteel' British ancestors include a cattle rustler and a convicted witch...)

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com