Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Thursday!

For those of us that celebrate Easter, I hope that your leading-up-time has been full of peace and contemplation. Of course, Roc is working on Easter Sunday, so I got someone to cover my class tonight and we have decided to have a little piece of Easter together, attending a Maundy Thursday Service.
I have the extreme luck of seeing a friend perform at a local church; she's an amazing singer and I know for sure that she's got something meaningful to say.
If you're interested in checking out two amazing talents from NYC, click on the link below. Heather is the brunette who is also doing the Maundy Thursday Service tonight. Merrie Nell is the blonde who is an amazing talent in her own right.
They're a powerful team. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com