Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jill Scott - Shame (feat. Eve & The A Group)




I am posting this not just because it's a fabulous song---a new "anthem" for women everywhere---but I am posting it because I want to start a conversation.

I want you to notice something. Jill Scott is not paper-thin. Her back-up singers, "The A Group" are what most Americans would call obese. And yet these women exude confidence; they are movin' and groovin' and I say every woman should lock on to that kind of confidence...no matter what you look like...and hold fast to the idea that you're MAGNIFICENT!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I have always admired african american women for this very reason. They are so confident in who they are. They are strong determined women who will not let anyone get them down. No matter what their size they love themselves and are not afraid of whatother people think..
    Working in the gym I see so many insecure people especially women who are so unhappy with their bodies. They let their weight define them and what they do. And no matter how much weight they lose or how much plastic surgery they get they are never happy.
    Women need to start loving who they are and realizing that the real beauty of a person is not in their weight or looks but rather in what they have to offer to the world, and they should step up and live and eat and be happy..

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com