Friday, May 25, 2012

Free Ticket Contest

Want to win **TWO FREE TICKETS** to the upcoming SCW Live Show?! 
Head over to FACEBOOK NOW and...

First: "LIKE" the latest Post!
Second: Go over to http://www.facebook.com/TheSuddenlyCopWifeLiveShow
and "LIKE" the Show Page
Third: "Follow" the Blog ---if you haven't already!
Fourth: Send me an email: scopwife@gmail.com----just let me know you did the first three steps---AND YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN!!
 
Drawing on June 1, 2012! I will announce the winner here and on Facebook...so get going...and GOOD LUCK!!
 
 :) SCW Stella
 

1 comment:

  1. Blog Friends and Other Cop Wives: I can announce you as your blog name...I know you CW's out there get nervous about identity and I totally get it...come on Long Island, Westchester, New Jersey, and CT!! Get in it to WIN IT!!
    :) SCW Stella

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com