Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting Ready

As I am getting ready for the next Live Show, my posting has been a little intermittent, and since I've done it once before, I know now that that's just how it goes.
I promise to keep you---my fellow Cop's Wives, etc.---in the loop as much as possible in the next few weeks. If you're in the area and you haven't gotten your tickets yet: go get them NOW...they are selling well and I'd hate to see you wait until the last minute and then get blocked out. If you're not in the Tri-State area, you can still show some support by popping by the Facebook Page for the Show and "Liking" the page. Check it out at:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSuddenlyCopWifeLiveShow

Of course, prayers gratefully accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com