Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lt. Burger?

I was walking in Midtown Manhattan yesterday when I came across this sign...can any of you guess what my first thought was...?
You got it: Lieutenant Burger!
That just proves I have been a Cop's Wife for...well...way too long!!
It's actually a coming attraction for a new high-end burger restaurant. For those of you who haven't heard of Laurent Tourondel...he's a top chef in the culinary world, and a very well-known name in NYC. Originally from France, his restaurants such as BLT Steak, BLT Fish, and LT Burger dot the landscape of NYC, and it's not always easy to get a reservation at one of his eateries. Good luck to him, I say...and please let the Patrolmen eat the burgers too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com