Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hotter than Fire

It's hotter than fire here in the Northeast, and I of course have been sending my hubby reminder texts: HYDRATE! Remember to drink water!  
I'm sure he's thrilled.
But the truth of the matter is that the weather effects a lot more than just his hydration level: it's been poppin' off in SoB, and they're busy as hell. People are uncomfortable and irritated, tempers flare, and the whole neighborhood is heated.
My question is this: does your Cop concur? How much of what happens on the job is actually weather-related? Extreme cold and extreme heat both seem to affect the human psyche in a way that we humans don't always understand...and the general public generally can't wrap their heads around how the weather has something to do with how my husband's day goes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com