Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You Heard it Here

Because of the Blog Contest, there may be some of you tuning in to my Blog for the first time ever...perhaps you just discovered my blog because you went to vote for another Blog in the contest, and you said, "Hmmm...what's this?" This is my account of my life as a Cop's Wife. My husband was not initially a cop when I married him, and therefore the blog. If you are currently dating or married to someone who is going through a Police Academy, you might want to search back to the 2010 posts, where I chronicle what happened to us as he was making his way through the Academy. If you've been at this a while, and are just reading about The Suddenly Cop Wife Live Show, you are not crazy. I developed a live theatre show around and about my experiences as the wife of a Law Enforcement Officer. The upcoming Show is going to be held in White Plains, NY on June 16, 2012. The curtain rises at 8pm. Tickets are available right here; look right and you can order tickets online, fast and easy. If you live anywhere in the Tri-State area, White Plains is easy to get to...won't you come out and be a part of a Show unlike any other? In the Show, I talk about so many of the things that you've heard me talk about here; plus there's a story I've never told online, that begs to be seen live. You heard it here first, people. Come on out and I'll see you at the Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com