Friday, October 12, 2012

Fighting Seasons

Last night, I caught a good portion of the Vice-Presidential Debate, and out of all the catch words and phrases that were bandied about, the one that jumped right out at me was this: "fighting seasons."
They were talking about the Military, but it applies to the Police as well. In the South Bronx, there are definite "fighting seasons." Summer can be crazy; by nature of the season, more people are outside, and if it's really hot and humid, more people are restless. Therefore more fights. If you've been following me on Twitter, you'll notice that I tweeted something about it right away...I don't think the average person understands how things like weather play into the way things go down in SoB.
Needless to say, my husband is enjoying the cooling weather of Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com