Wednesday, March 27, 2013

And then...the End

Soon our relationship came to a traumatic end; we got into what I thought was going to be our first big fight, and instead it ended up being our last.
He initiated the argument one night when he was on the road in South Carolina. I was there visiting, and as the fight escalated, he told me to "Just Leave."
At the time, we both lived in Upstate New York when we were home. Leave? Leave and go where? Home? Home was a twelve-hour drive one way. Was he serious? Apparently, he was...so I left that night and never looked back.
I decided on the long, horrible drive home to never love again. Never get married; never have kids. My mind was made up and my heart was broken in two. I knew for sure that I would never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com