Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Strange

One morning last July, I woke up feeling...strange. I can't really explain it any other way, but when you think about what I do for a living, you'll understand that I can feel when the slightest thing is off in my body. I can tell you if perhaps I didn't drink enough water the day before (read: too much wine) or I can usually pinpoint even the slightest ache and pain. That said, I can still remember quite vividly waking up and feeling unlike anything I had ever felt. I had this intense soreness in my breasts and my whole body felt...off.
I assumed it was perhaps that time of the month and went about my day. Later on that day I had a fleeting thought: could I be pregnant?
I didn't think so, but...then again, I wasn't sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com