Friday, January 23, 2015

Solicitations and Such

I am more than Pro-Cop and Pro-Police, I am PRO-Police (Cop, Cop's wives, girlfriends, significant others...Cop's Moms, Thin Blue Line...etc.) Community.
You get the picture.
And I think I have been more than fair about posting anything and everything that people have asked me to share. As long as it edifies Cops, I'm in.
However---and this is a really clear warning here---do not mistake my kindness for stupidity. To the CLOWN who thought that it would be a good idea to post something in the comments about a charity that goes directly to the victim's families of the recent police shooting in NYC, I say:
STAY AWAY FROM HERE.
DO NOT, AND I REPEAT, DO NOT TRY AND COME THIS WAY AGAIN.
As far as I know, there is only one charity that has taken up the cause and done the right thing: The Tunnel to Towers Foundation. If you would like to read more about that, just click the link here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/800k-donated-families-slain-nypd-cops-mortgages-article-1.2069016 
Either way, Blue Family, do not be swayed. If it doesn't seem legit, it's probably not. The fact that anyone would ever try and take advantage of this tragedy makes me sick.
That person should be ashamed. Either way, they have been removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com