Monday, November 16, 2015

I Stand With France

Photo credit via Mr Finigen on Reddit
I spoke of this the other day, as the Paris attacks unfolded, and in the aftermath of yet another disgusting attempt by terrorists to undermine our God-Given freedom: I stand with France.
I stand with the USA, and Israel, and all other nations that value freedom.
Apparently, countries around the world showed their true colors by lighting up some of their most recognizable places with the colors of the French Flag.
The Eiffel Tower---dark---in remembrance.

It's been about twenty years since I was last in Paris; it saddens me to think that I hadn't had an opportunity to go back since that last trip. I loved it there: the food, the history, the people, the pace...I spent almost an entire day at Musee d'Orsay...and I've longed to go back ever since.

If anything, that longing is only stronger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com