Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Beginning

Before I bring you back to the story, I need to let all of you know that my husband's SoB Precinct sent flowers to us today; I promptly burst into tears.

It's been that kind of week.

So let's reverse...back to July, back to the second "First Day." Hint: it's going to sound a lot like the First First Day. It's just hotter.

So we get up at 4:30 AM. I say we because I mean we---there is no way Roc is going to quit before he even gets started. He knows the drill, so I think this time may be easier. I see him off with crossed fingers and toes, and I just about eat my own fist waiting for him to call all day. The moment he gets out, he calls, and he's tempted to pop by the business. I read him the riot act---you know, that whole "getting off on the right foot/didn't we learn our lessons from before/please report to me" speech that I had handy.

He came home, got sleep, and we were off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com