Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thinking Positive

"Just think...if they make you stand outside for hours on end, at least you won't be freezing." I was opting for humor as the days inched closer. We were in the car, going Upstate, to head into the pool at my father's house.

"Yeah, now I'll be sweating." Roc replied, rolling his eyes while he drove, then flashing me a smile. "I can't believe I'm throwing my hat in the ring...again."

"I can." I repositioned myself in the car so that I was staring right at him. "Look, Roc, timing is everything. How do you know that you weren't supposed to be in the January class? Maybe there's someone you need to meet in this class...a fellow student, an instructor...who knows? The point is that you're probably supposed to be doing this now for some reason. We just don't know what that reason is yet." I hoped I sounded reassuring.

"I guess we shall see."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    You've got an extremely wonderful blog. To grow to be a prosperous human being the fundamental point should be to have positive thinking. Take pleasure in Sky Rocketing Good results with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So You'll be able to Remove Anxiety From the Life, Increase Your Self-Confidence and Plan Your self For Lifetime Achievement!

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com