Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting it Together

The next couple of days were a flurry of activity: we got the Crapmobile, we picked up more and more things we thought he would need, and in the meantime he was back and forth to Fordham University in the Bronx for Precinct Orientation.
I was left home, cleaning up the Christmas debris and gearing up for New Year's. As far as we had heard, Roc was all set to work the Times Square detail for New Year's Eve. I was tempted to go down and watch the ball drop, but I knew I wouldn't see him, so I made plans to stay home and hang with Puppy Girl. We made plans for New Year's Day with friends. He was starting at the Precinct on the second.
I was trying hard to remember to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com