Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day !

I'd like to take a moment to wish a Happy President's Day to everyone; I'm hoping this day provides you with an extra moment off work, to yourself, with the kids...whatever makes your heart smile.
Of course, I will be fielding phone calls from various idiots asking me if Roc has the day off. Really? He works Christmas; do you think they give him President's Day? It's all good if it happens to fall that way in the rotation, but what's the likelihood?
One in five?
I am, in fact, off to work right now. This week in New York all the kids have off school and the gym tends to be a little nuts. All the people who work full-time and can never seem to get to the gym or those who can only come at night will be there today. Waiting for a good class. I hope to give them just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com