Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Starbucks Update

There is none.
My husband and the District Manager have been "playing phone tag."
The translation is clear: Roc left the guy two messages; he left Roc two messages.
No apology as of yet...and...call me crazy, but I just don't think the incident was classified as high priority.
It's a shame.

---------------------------------

I just want to make a quick shout-out to two businesses in the San Diego Area:
First of all, if you're looking for a truly humongous breakfast, check out HASH HOUSE A GO GO!
All I can say is: GO! GO!
And there was a great little breakfast joint in Coronado called Stretch's Cafe.
Bacon Burritos and all sorts of YUMMY in the morning!
If you love breakfast like Rocco does...these are two definite stops on the Southern California Itinerary!

----------------------------------

Tomorrow it's time to get back to the story.
Some of you may have noticed by now that I am unflaggingly loyal.
My loyalty extends to friends and family alike; if you're on my side, I'm on yours.
But when you cross me...or my husband...

----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com