Friday, July 8, 2011

Fat Kid in a Baby Swing


Ah...it's Friday.
Even though I'm working today and Sunday and Roc is working all weekend...I thought I'd bring a little levity to get your weekend on.

The other night when Roc walked in, he sang to me.
Sang. To. Me!
Here's a little cop humor for you:

"So what happened tonight?"
"We got a...Fat kid in a BABY swing..."

Now you sing along too: right along to the "Fat guy in a little coat" ditty that Chris Farley did so well in Tommy Boy.

I promise it'll make you smile.

In fact, Roc felt awful for the kid, and extricated her with little to no incident. The FDNY didn't have to get the Jaws of Life out in order to save her; Roc said she was more embarrassed than anything, because, let's face it, the kid got stuck, and other kids can be cruel on the playground.

The good part of this story is that it proves that it's not all just shootings in SoB; sometimes it's community policing, helping a kid out of a swing, and hearing a Mom say thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that our guys do things to better the community! This one made me smile, something I really needed today. Thanks!

    Lauren
    http://peeptoesandcombatboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. The Best Baby Swing to buy

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com