Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday

I have declared today to be HAPPY FRIDAY! I will curb talk of Protesters and Wall Street...I honestly feel that if everyone stopped covering them that they might just go away anyway...therefore I intend to not waste too much time today ranting and raving about my opinions on this matter.

A Quick Update:
Roc's friend Lt. Mo got caught working 36 hours straight because of this ordeal.
Several NYPD officers got injured and were taken to area hospitals.
The general public is tiring of this...not to mention the people who have to work and exist in Downtown NYC.

AND...I am going to be happy today. In spite of what happens around me; although the world around me feels like it's in a tailspin and chaos rules the day...I declare a Happy Friday and I wish you one too. Who knows...if we try hard enough, maybe we can start a movement!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, my friend. Our city is still majorly pandering, but I can see the citizens' patience starting to wear thin. My husband has worked overtime daily and through his weekends for the last two months. Our Occupiers have already announced their intentions to deliberately ruin our annual Christmas traditions, and our mayor continues to double-talk. I can't wait until they're GONE. But I'm trying to be positive, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see the people who live near this mess finally getting fed-up...even if you had a point...okay...fine...I'm all about free speech...until you hurt a cop!
    :) Stella

    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com