Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day on Friday

Not sure how many other LEO families find themselves in this predicament...but Roc has to work on Thanksgiving, and because of the shift he has, dinner will be impossible. So we've decided to do Thanksgiving on Friday this year. Our families are used to switching it up, so no worries there, and having been on the same side as busy all week, all month, all year...I am happy to have the extra day in advance to clean up and prep.
I am thankful for all of the friends who have invited me over for tomorrow's feast; there are a select few who always look out for me and make sure that I am not alone on a Holiday. I am grateful for the food that will grace my table this Friday, and I am fully aware of all the blessings in my life. I'm pretty sure that's what it's all about, no matter the day. I toast you, my friends in the Blogosphere, and thank all of you for continuing on this journey with me.
A Very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com