Monday, January 30, 2012

A Cop's Kid: Part Two



Since I have been laid up with the (IN-)Famous Foot, I have taken to keeping up with US Figure Skating, and found that I truly enjoy watching the sport, and that I've missed it. Skating has always been a big part of my life; I actually used to skate competitively at one point as a child, and either way, it's something I've always shared with my now deceased Grandmother. We would watch it together---in person or over the phone---and always found ourselves cheering for the same people, throughout the season and right up through the Winter Olympics.
If you have the time to check this out, I assure you that it's an inspirational performance. Even more...it's a cop's kid who won the Gold and still managed to give props to Dad in the "Kiss-and-Cry" station.
If you don't have time...peek in at about six minutes...
I guarantee it will make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com