Friday, July 13, 2012

Many Thanks

Some of you have been aware of the Blog Contest, and some of you have even been actively engaged...voting for me, following up, cheering me on in so many ways.
Well, the verdict is in and...I won!
Can I take a moment and say a very unceremonious WOO HOO?!
That said, I need to thank the California Casualty Management Company, and Abbye in particular. I almost didn't enter the contest, only because she had contacted me in the midst of my down-to-the-wire rehearsal schedule when I was preparing for The SCW Live Show. If any of you have ever worked in theatre, you know how crazy it gets right before a production, and I didn't think I would have time to even fill out the questionnaire that they sent. Of course, I found a way and then you guys took it from there.
Thanks.
Thanks to all my fellow bloggers as well; they have been gracious all along and sportsmanlike when it was announced that I won...I feel and have always felt that we're all in this together.
Thanks too to Havanese Rescue; they are an amazing organization that helped me find one of the great loves of my life. I want to especially thank Karen and Mary who answered thousands of questions and helped me at every turn...I will be really excited to get a check over to them! Incidentally, Karen---who is an instrumental part of Havanese Rescue---was once a cop, and married to one as well. 
Life, dear friends, is circular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com