Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Friday

Since there hasn't been a whole lot of FUN going on around here lately, I decided to have a Fun Friday segment to break it up a little.
Remember the T-Shirt contest?
On October 19th I started a contest so that one lucky reader could **WIN** a Free SCW T-Shirt. Because I love myself some lyrics, I decided to do a little music trivia to make it interesting.
And the winner is:
Debbi: A Cop's Wife from Wisconsin! 
Deb, I'm going to be shipping the shirt you requested out to you this week, I promise...as you know, it's been a bit hectic over here! 
As for the Trivia Answers:
1) Only the Good Die Young by Billy Joel
2)American Pie by Don McLean 
3)Home by Stephanie Mills 
Here's what's interesting: As the contest entries came in, I came to find out that the song Home is sung by many different artists...Barbra Streisand, and Diana Ross, for example...but the one I was thinking of and my all-time favorite is sung by Stephanie Mills.

Congrats Debbi and thanks to all of you who played along.
Keep an eye out for more contests throughout the Holiday Season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com