Monday, December 17, 2012

The Next Tragedy

It seems as if I am always writing about the next tragedy; the 12-12-12 Concert was to support victims of Hurricane Sandy...not two days later, we suffered the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook school in Connecticut...this morning, I woke to find out about two Kansas Police Officers that were fatally shot.
I am tired of these stories. I am weary of the world and the state it is in. Whatever happened to Peace on Earth, and Good Will towards Men...especially this time of year?
I am determined to let my light shine today. However small or inconsequential...perhaps I'll just smile to a stranger. Maybe I'll buy someone a coffee...or let someone cut me on line. I don't know yet. I know if I ask God for an opportunity, one will present itself. I figure it's the one thing I can do today to turn things in the opposite direction.
I challenge you to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. And I am taking all other wonderful ideas from my readers...any random acts of kindness you want to share?
    Share here!
    XO Stella


    ReplyDelete

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com