Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What's Next?

Somewhere in between that conversation with Roc and my appointment with the Doc, I took a very long walk with my dog. It was a mild day right around New Year's, so I leashed her up, and we took off.
I had another conversation that day: this time with God. It was long and meandering, but I poured out my heart and basically began to ask Him, "What's next?"
I knew well the things that I loved in this life, but now that I felt that one door had shut, I was curious as to what door I should be opening next. I am one of those people who will never be bored, as I have varied interests, and tons of them, and I suppose that I was just looking for some guidance.
When I got home I had a message on Twitter from a Cop's Wife in Australia. I adore her; she's my alter ego Down Under. She is a Cop's Wife who was once a Fitness Instructor, and she's got a wicked sense of humor. I took that as a sign to start researching what was sure to be a fabulous trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com