Monday, July 8, 2013

Pure shock

I think it's safe to say we were both in shock. A part of me still thought that perhaps the Doc had gotten it wrong. We talked about it that day, and then again a few days after, and then about a week or so later, I  had the appointment to get the sonogram.
When the Doctor told me I was pregnant, she told me flat out that she didn't know how pregnant I was, and that I would need an initial sonogram to determine that. I went and found out that I was already over two months and heading into three.
Once again, I was floored. How could this be happening? I hadn't had any symptoms that I knew of...I felt the same as I always did, and the whole thing just didn't make any logical sense.
I made another appointment with the Doctor.
We had to talk.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com