Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Friday

Just wanted to put up a quick post and say HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone out there; for so many of us, Friday doesn't mean the end of a workweek...for our Police Officer husbands, who may be working tonight...(I know mine is)...for any of us who work a different shift...but for those of us to whom Friday means the end of the grind and the start of some long-awaited free time...I wish you a great weekend!

Life over here is busy, as I'm sure you can imagine. My little guy is keeping me hopping, and every day is different. People keep stopping by to meet their new little neighbor and friend, and the gifts keep pouring in...when I have a moment to think, I think I'm a pretty lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Law Enforcement News Powered by PoliceOne.com